Sweex 7.1 external USB sound card (SC016)
Sweex 7.1 external USB sound card (SC016) is high-quality external sound card that produces full digital sound. It has S/PDIF optical digital input and output and full-duplex recording and play-back.
Here you can download drivers for Sweex 7.1 external USB sound card (SC016) for Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and others. Please, choose appropriate driver for your version and type of operating system. All drivers were scanned with antivirus program for your safety.
Fix Device Driver Error Codes:
If you receive one of the following errors with your Sweex 7.1 external USB sound card (SC016) in Windows 10, Windows 8 or Widnows 7:
- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
- This device cannot start. Try upgrading the device drivers for this device. (Code 10)
- The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
- Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
- This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)
- Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)
- This device is disabled. (Code 29)
This means, that appropriate driver for Sweex 7.1 external USB sound card (SC016) is not installed or corrupted. This can be easily fixed by using driver update tool or by updating drivers manually. Download appropriate driver for Sweex 7.1 external USB sound card (SC016) for your operating system from our website.
Driver name: Drivers
Driver version: 188.8.131.521
Release date: 29 Apr 2009
Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit