The multipurpose gamepad Oklick GP-310M gives the computer gaming enthusiast a tremendous experience. In this manipulator the function of vibro-feedback is realized, which makes the gameplay more fascinating and realistic. The model offers twelve control buttons for complete control over the game action that occurs on the computer display. For reliable connection of the Oklick GP-310M gamepad to the computer, a USB port is used.
Here you can download drivers for OKLICK GP-310M for Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and others. Please, choose appropriate driver for your version and type of operating system. All drivers were scanned with antivirus program for your safety.
Fix Device Driver Error Codes:
If you receive one of the following errors with your OKLICK GP-310M in Windows 10, Windows 8 or Widnows 7:
- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
- This device cannot start. Try upgrading the device drivers for this device. (Code 10)
- The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
- Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
- This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)
- Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)
- This device is disabled. (Code 29)
This means, that appropriate driver for OKLICK GP-310M is not installed or corrupted. This can be easily fixed by using driver update tool or by updating drivers manually. Download appropriate driver for OKLICK GP-310M for your operating system from our website.
Release date: 30 Nov 2013
Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit